Wednesday 3 July 2013

Why are we so much more noisy when we want to be quiet?!

I do the washing up at home..

Its pretty much my only job as my missus certainly does the majority of jobs around the house.

For some reason I dont do the washing up straight after dinner though, nor just a little while after. I wait until midnight before I go to bed to do it! Why? Im not really sure... Its nots the best way of doing things.
Not only am I tired, but all the food has had some 6 hours to dry itself like concrete on the plates..
It take me twice as long as if i was to do it straight away.

Additional to this I seem to make sooo much more noise when I am trying so carefully to be as quiet as I can be! I seem to drop knifes / smash glasses and then swear out loud at myself for doing these things..

Is it because its just so quiet at midnight and every sound seems louder or it because im tired or is it just down to the fact im tired and therefore drop thing and I am actually louder than normal!?

Hmmm?

Going back to the waiting til midnight - I think it must be some internal power thing. I will NOT do the washing up when she wants me to do it; I will do it when I am ready!
I just wish i was ready straight after dinner so it wasnt on my mind all night and then going through the dred of having to do it with my eyeballs falling out of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment